The simple, efficient, intuitive and fast way to batch export Text documents, Images and PDF files into PDF format. Options to export multiple files into single PDF as well as individual PDF files. Most popular image formats like JPG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PDF, PSD, BMP, TIFF and many more are supported. Create PDF document from text of well known text formats like TEXT, RTF, RTFD, DOC, DOCX, ODT, HTML and others.
Three easy steps to create PDF
- Add files into list.
- Set Export options.
- Click Export and Set target folder.
PDF Page Setup for exporting text & image files
- Choose from predefined page setup presets.
- Customize page size, margin and orientation.
- Option to save customized Page Setup options as new preset.
Advance image export options for optimized PDF size & quality
- Retain color or convert color model to RGB, CMYK or Gray for professional quality PDF. Dramatically reduces PDF file size when converting to Gray color-space. Very useful when exporting scanned books, documents mainly black & white images.
- Set JPEG compression quality from loss-less to least image quality export.
- Option to down-sample images having more than specified resolution. Export high resolution images into compact PDF document.
- Control output PDF page size by exporting each page to fit image or by exporting images to fit Page Setup dimensions.
Smart Text document export options
- Customize your PDF output by applying font, size and color as new set of text attributes for exporting plain text files.
- Advance option to override text attributes of even Rich Text Formatted text documents.
- Set output PDF metadata description.
- Set PDF document title, author, subject and keywords.
Encrypt PDF document using security options
- Option to set Open Password. Requires password to open and view PDF.
- Restrict output PDF documents from printing and copying. Requires owner password to change permissions.
- Option to add files from recursive sub-folders.
- Many flexible add file options beside direct Add File/Folder buttons. Like Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click & Open With in Finder or Drop files on "Create PDF" application to add files into list for conversion.
- Batch export at once. Supports Text and Image formats along with PDF as input source. Create PDF for each files or merge them into single PDF document.
- You can arrange and shuffle files into conversion list and get same sequential pages in PDF. Very useful while creating single PDF from multiple images.
- Controls to set rotation angle to images.
- Merge multiple PDF files into one.
- Generates PDF Outline of file name while creating a single PDF from multiple files.
- Merging of bookmarks when merging multiple PDF files.
- Batch add or remove PDF document metadata description and security settings.
Most of all popular formats are supported
- Text formats like doc, docx, rtf, rtfd, odt, html, text and many more along with all Mac OS supported plain text formats i.e. txt, log and other apple console report files.
- Image formats like JPG, JPEG 2000, PSD, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF and all other Mac OS supported image formats along with most of all DSLR camera RAW image types.
- PDF format is also supported.