MergePDF is an ultimate tool to merge two or more pdf files into single PDF document. MergePDF can also allows to set metadata and encrypt your merged document. MergePDF do perform merging operations by preserving exact PDF contents (means structure of the file, color profiles, fonts, links, bookmarks) without losing document’s integrity and does it very fast.
Easy and Efficient
- Easy-to-use, simply drop or add PDF files and Click Merge.
- Smart options to group and merge PDF outlines (Bookmarks).
- Allows arrange and shuffle files into PDF list and get same sequential pages in merged PDF.
- Set output PDF metadata description.
- Set PDF document title, author, subject and keywords.
Encrypt PDF document using security options
- Option to set Open Password. Requires password to open and view PDF.
- Restrict output PDF documents from printing and copying. Requires owner password to change permissions.
- Option to add PDF files from recursive sub-folders.
- Many flexible add file options beside direct Add File/Folder buttons. Like Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click & Open With in Finder or Drop files on "MergePDF" application to add files into list for conversion.
- Easily rotate all pages of PDF files.
- You can arrange and shuffle files into conversion list and get same sequential pages in PDF.