PUB Converter offers to batch convert Microsoft Publisher documents (.pub) into Microsoft Word documents (.docx and .doc), OpenOffice document (.odt) and RTF. Converts every Publisher page into an equivalent page in the resulting Microsoft Word and OpenOffice document and text conversion into RTF.
Converts the text, text characteristics, paragraphs, text frames linking, text frame columns, tables, graphics and other Publisher objects and properties to the matching Microsoft Word and OpenOffice document format objects and properties by preserving layout.
Do you receive Micosoft Publisher documents (.pub) as email attachments on you mac? Are you switched from Windows to Mac and have plenty of Micosoft Publisher files that no decent viewer available to open on your Mac? Do you have lots of Microsoft Publisher documents and wants to migrate all to Microsoft Word or OpenOffice document format? The easiest and accurate way to circumvent these problems is to convert all such files to either Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) format or OpenOffice document format (.odt) or RTF files using PUB Converter. PUB Converter eliminates the need of recreating the contents of an Publisher file in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice document resulting in efficient workflow automation that can save time by avoiding cumbersome task.
Three easy steps to convert files
- Add .pub files into list.
- Set export type and destination path.
- Click Export or Export All
- Very flexible options to add files into conversion list. Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click Open With in Finder or Drop on "PUB Converter" application to add files for export beside direct Add File/Folder buttons.
- An advance option to maintain source directory hierarchy at destination with converted files in respective folders. While conversion "PUB Converter" automatically creates intermediate directories of source file path in target folder with converted formats.
- Source as destination folder to output documents beside original document in same folder on your computer.
- Options to keep original file creation and modification date in converted files.