Spreadsheet to PDF (The PDFtor for spreadsheets) is a member application of PDFtor (The PDF Creator) family for specifically creating PDF documents from spreadsheet files. It is a robust and fast way to batch export spreadsheet (Excel, Calc, CSV) workbooks into PDF files. Spreadsheet to PDF provides easy and intuitive solution to create PDF using extensive set of export options. You can also merge multiple files into single PDF. In addition, it provides options to set PDF properties like security, initial view, user interface and metadata description.
Three easy steps to create PDF
- Add files into list.
- Set Export options and destination path.
- Click Export or Export All
Most of all popular formats are supported
- Microsoft Excel workbook (.xls, .xlsx, .xlt, .xltx, .xlsx, .xlsb, .xlm, .xlsm, .xlw, .slk)
- Microsoft Works spreadsheet (.wks)
- OpenOffice Calc spreadsheet (.ods, .ots, .sxc, .stc, .uos)
- Lotus Worksheet file (.wk1, .wk2, .wk3, .wk4, .wk5)
Better control over content in PDF
- PDF/A-1a options suitable for long-term preservation of page-oriented documents.
- Export PDF as tagged PDF. Tagged PDF contains information about the structure of the document contents. This can help to display the document on devices with different screens, and when using screen reader software.
- Export bookmarks and comments in documents.
Convert existing forms to fillable PDFs
- Simple form made in Microsoft Word, Excel, or other application — you can turn it into an intelligent PDF
- Option to choose submit format such as FDF, PDF, HTML and XML.
Better control over image quality in PDF
- Option to choose lossless or JPEG compression.
- Set JPEG compression quality from loss-less to least image quality export.
- Option to reduce image resolution having more than specified resolution. Export high resolution images into compact PDF document.
Sign your document with watermark
- Add watermark to PDF.
- Option for orientation and color of watermark.
- Option to override page setup such as page size, page margin and content alignment.
- Option to override print settings such as Column header and show gridlines.
- Options to override page order such as left to right and top to bottom
- Option to override page scaling by three ways
- Reduce/Enlarge printout: Specifies a scaling factor to scale all exported pages. Scales the data in the exported PDF either larger or smaller.
- Fit print range(s) to width/height: Specifies the maximum number of pages horizontally (width) and vertically (height) on which every sheet with the current Page Style is to be exported.
- Fit print range(s) on number of pages: Specifies the maximum number of pages on which every sheet with the current Page Style is to be exported.
Define PDF Page Setup
- Choose from predefined page setup presets.
- Customize page size, margin and orientation and content alignment.
- Option to save customized Page Setup options as new preset.
Define Initial View
- When a user opens your PDF document, they see the initial view of the PDF.
- Determines the appearance of the document. You can set initial view to navigation tab, page layout, magnification level and page to want.
User Interface Options
- Window Options: Determine how the window adjusts in the screen area when a user opens the document. You cab set initial view with resized window, window location, open in full screen and windows with filename or title.
- User Interface Options: Determine which parts of the interface “the menu bar, the toolbars, and the window controls” are hidden. Bookmark levels: Determine how many level of bookmarks display in bookmark panels of PDF reader.
- Bookmark levels: Determine how many level of bookmarks display in bookmark panels of PDF reader.
Encrypt PDF document using security options
- Allow to set PDF open Document Password and Permission Password with file restriction controls.
- You can limit access to a PDF by setting passwords and by restricting certain features, such as printing and editing.
- You can define encryption level and key size for document encryption considering compatible PDF reader. RC4-128 bit, AES-128 bit and AES-256 bit encryption level supported.
Change Metadata Description
- Set output PDF metadata description, such as document title, author, subject and keywords.
- You can modify existing PDF document's Title, Author, Subject and Keywords.
Merge into single PDF file
- Export and merge any types of two or more files into single PDF document.
- Allows to group and merge PDF outlines(Bookmarks).
- You can arrange and shuffle files into conversion list and get same sequential pages in PDF. Very useful while creating single PDF from multiple files.
- Controls to apply rotation to exported PDF pages