Text to PDF is a productive application to batch export Text documents into PDF. Simply batch create PDF files from input text files. It converts and save hundreds of text files into individual PDF files as well as feature to merge multiple text files into single PDF. In addition, It allows to set and define output PDF page setup by defining page size, page margin and orientation. Plain text export options to customize PDF output by applying text attributes. It supports export to PDF from popular text document formats like TEXT, RTF, RTFD, DOC, DOCX, ODT, HTML and others.
- Add text files into list.
- Set export options.
- Click Export and Set target folder.
PDF Page Setup for exporting text files
- Choose from predefined page setup presets.
- Customize page size, margin and orientation.
- Option to save customized Page Setup options as new preset.
Smart Text document export options
- Customize your PDF output by applying font, size and color as new set of text attributes for exporting plain text files.
- Advance option to override text attributes of even Rich Text Formatted text documents.
- Set output PDF metadata description.
- Set PDF document title, author, subject and keywords.
Encrypt PDF document using security options
- Option to set Open Password. Requires password to open and view PDF.
- Restrict output PDF documents from printing and copying. Requires owner password to change permissions.
- Option to add files from recursive sub-folders.
- Many flexible add file options beside direct Add File/Folder buttons. Like Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click & Open With in Finder or Drop files on "Text to PDF" application to add files into list for conversion.
- Export text file into PDF each file or merge them into single PDF document.
- You can arrange and shuffle files into conversion list and get same sequential pages in PDF.
Most of all popular text formats are supported
- Text formats like doc, docx, rtf, rtfd, odt, html, text and many more along with all Mac OS supported plain text formats i.e. txt, log and other apple console report files.
Note: "Text to PDF" do not export vector graphics and raster images from Word, Open Document and other layout formats.