Works Converter is a fast and easy way to batch convert Microsoft® Works documents into Microsoft Office documents, PDF and RTF formats.
If you receive Works documents as email attachments or you switched from Windows to Mac and wants to open and read Works documents? The easiest way to circumvent this problem (short of using Windows) is to convert Works file to either Microsoft Office documents (docx, xlsx), PDF or RTF using Works Converter.
Three easy steps to convert Works files
- Add files into list.
- Set Export options and destination path.
- Click Export or Export All
- Convert Microsoft Works Word Processor files (.wps, .wpt) and Microsoft Works Spreadsheet files (.xlr, .wks) into Microsoft Office Word format (.docx) and Microsoft Office Excel format (.xlsx) respectively.
- Works Converter can convert Microsoft works file formats into PDF and Rich Text Format (.rtf) files.
- Works converter retains complete layout, images and graphics into target format.
- Very flexible options to add files into conversion list. Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click Open With in Finder or Drop on "Works Converter" application to add files for export beside direct Add File/Folder buttons.
- An advance option to maintain source directory hierarchy at destination with converted files in respective folders. While conversion Works Converter automatically creates intermediate directories of source file path in target folder with converted formats.
- Source as destination folder to output documents beside original document in same folder on your computer.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.