XPSView is very simple and intuitive application to open and read XPS (XML Paper Specification, *.xps) and OpenXPS (OXPS, *.oxps) documents on the Mac OS. XPSView offers you fantastic reading experience using different page view styles and sidebar for Table of content, Page Thumbnail, Search pane. In addition bookmark management, viewing scale, page navigation, reading history, document inspector and Full Screen support makes XPSView easy-to-use and complete XPS/OXPS document viewing solution for Macintosh users. XPSView can convert XPS/OXPS documents to PDF, JPG, JP2, PNG, TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, BMP and Text. In addition, XPSView extracts raster images from XPS/OXPS file.
Easy XPS & OXPS Document Reading
- High quality XPS and OXPS viewing. Fully compliance with OXPS standard.
- Table Of Contents, Thumbnails and Search tab view as sidebar.
- Fully selectable and searchable text contents.
- Fully working links and hyperlinks.
- Copy text to clipboard.
- Easy reading page view options. Single, double and continuous page display.
- Zooming controls.
- Maintains reading history.
- Flexible page navigation controls.
- Add and manage bookmarks.
- Grouped by files, tags and recent bookmark list for easy and faster reference.
- Print XPS/OXPS document.
- Document inspector.
XPS/OXPS to PDF Conversion
- Converts XPS/OXPS to fully vector-PDF documents. Preserves text, vector graphics and raster images as editable PDF contents.
- Presereves Bookmarks (Outline).
- Preserves XPS internal and external topic hyperlinks into PDF. It automatically maintains XPS topic and page navigation links into PDF compatible annotations.
- Supports PDF conversion using JPEG, JPEG2000 and Flate image compression methods. Can set compression quality.
- Preserves metadata properties.
XPS/OXPS to IMAGE Conversion/Extraction Feature
- Options to choose from Destination Image Types, JPEG image Quality, Image Resolution and Page Range.
- JPEG quality control. Set JPEG quality from lossless to least for JPEG and JPEG2000 image format. It allows you to control output image size and viewing quality.
- Option to convert to specified image resolution. Resolution supported for XPS to Image conversion only. Extracted images preserves original resolution of XPS documents.
- SUPPORTED DESTINATION IMAGE FORMATS:
- JPEG 2000 Image (*.jp2)
- JPEG Image (*.jpg)
- PNG Image (*.png)
- TIFF Image (*.tiff)
- Multi-Page TIFF Image (*.tiff)
- Windows Bitmap Image(*.bmp)
XPS/OXPS to TEXT Conversion
- Convert XPS documents into UTF-8 and UTF-16 Plain text formats.
- Collections to manage set of recently open and added XPS/OXPS files.
- Fast and easy access to any XPS/OXPS documents.
- Sort list of files by Recent Open, Filename and Creation Date.