JPG to PDF is an easy, intuitive and fastest way to batch export images and PDF files. In Addition, JPG to PDF offers to export multiple images into single PDF. Supports most of all popular image formats like JPG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PDF, PSD, BMP, TIFF, RAW types and many more.
Three easy steps to create PDF
- Add images into list.
- Set Export options and destination path.
- Click Export or Export All
Most of all popular formats are supported
- Image formats like JPG, JPEG 2000, PSD, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF and all other Mac OS supported image formats along with most of all DSLR camera RAW image types.
- PDF format is also supported.
Image export options for balanced PDF size & quality
- Retain color or convert color model to RGB, CMYK or Gray for professional quality PDF. Dramatically reduces PDF file size when converting to Gray color-space. Very useful when exporting scanned books, documents mainly black & white images.
- Set JPEG compression quality from loss-less to least image quality export.
- Option to down-sample images having more than specified resolution. Export high resolution images into compact PDF document.
- Control output PDF page size by exporting each page to fit image or by exporting images to fit Page Setup dimensions.
Define PDF Page Setup
- Very useful while exporting spreadsheet, text & image files.
- Choose from predefined page setup presets.
- Customize page size, margin and orientation and content alignment.
- Option to save customized Page Setup options as new preset.
Define Initial View
- When a user opens your PDF document, they see the initial view of the PDF.
- Determines the appearance of the document. You can set initial view to navigation tab, page layout, magnification level and page to want.
User Interface Options
- Window Options: Determine how the window adjusts in the screen area when a user opens the document. You cab set initial view with resized window, window location, open in full screen and windows with filename or title.
- User Interface Options: Determine which parts of the interface “the menu bar, the toolbars, and the window controls” are hidden. Bookmark levels: Determine how many level of bookmarks display in bookmark panels of PDF reader.
Encrypt PDF document using security options
- Allow to set PDF open Document Password and Permission Password with file restriction controls.
- You can limit access to a PDF by setting passwords and by restricting certain features, such as printing and editing.
- You can define encryption level and key size for document encryption considering compatible PDF reader. RC4-128 bit, AES-128 bit and AES-256 bit encryption level supported.
Change Metadata Description
- Set output PDF metadata description, such as document title, author, subject and keywords.
- You can modify existing PDF document's Title, Author, Subject and Keywords.
Merge into single PDF file
- Export and merge any types of two or more files into single PDF document.
- Allows to group and merge PDF outlines(Bookmarks).
- You can arrange and shuffle files into conversion list and get same sequential pages in PDF. Very useful while creating single PDF from multiple files.
- Controls to apply rotation to exported PDF pages
- Batch add or remove PDF document metadata description, security settings, Initial View and User Interface properties.