PhotoConvert is fantastic tool to convert and rename thousands of images and photos at lightning fast speed. It offers features like image format conversion between JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP and more formats. Supports conversion for RAW images types of all DSLR cameras and rename set of images by adding prefix, suffix and number sequence. In addition PhotoConvert preserves metadata properties (EXIF, RAW, TIFF, etc.), Creation and modification date and time. It also maintains file-folder structural hierarchy in target folder.
- Simple straightforward single window interface to batch resize thousand of images/photos in three easy-to-use steps
- Add or Drop images/folders.
- Choose required options.
- Click Convert/Convert All.
- Convert Images into destination type JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, PSD, BMP, PDF, GIF, ICNS, EXR and TGA.
- JPEG and JPEG2000 image quality control. Set quality from low to lossless. Lower the quality for higher image compression to get smaller file size.
- Option to retain or set new image resolution.
- Give new meaningful names to your photos.
- Rename by giving entire new filename or add prefix/suffix to the original filenames.
- Flexible choice allows adding number sequence at start or end of the filename, varying starting digit and number of leading zeros.
- You can set default destination folder to store output images for all export operations.
- Option to maintain exact source folder's storage hierarchy at destination.
- Option to preserves source image metadata attributes like, EXIF, TIFF, GPS, RAW etc.
- Options to keep original file time stamp (Creation and Modification date).
- Options to suppress alert messages.
- Drag & Drop out image files from list onto open folder in Finder to instant processing.
- Supports source image formats like JPG, JPEG2000, PSD, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, ICNS, TGA, EXR, XMB, SGI, PNTG and RAW image types from most of all DSLR cameras and many more.