PS-to-PDF is standalone Mac OS application to batch convert Adobe® PostScript®(.ps) and Encapsulated-PostScript® (.eps) files to PDF documents. Converts one PostScript® file into one PDF file. PS-to-PDF has advance feature to set watch folder, where any incoming .PS and .EPS files will immediately converted into PDF documents automatically.
PostScript (.ps & .eps) to PDF conversion simple steps
- Add PS files into list.
- Click Convert & choose target folder.
- Support to drag and drop out PostScript file paths from conversion list in applications like Finder, Preview and other applications to start conversion. PS-to-PDF will convert dragged PostScript files into PDF document at dropped destination.
The Automation Feature.
- Individuals, business or organizations are challenged to perform repetitive task like PS to PDF conversion. PS-to-PDF solves it with powerful, time saver watch folder automation feature. Set watch folder options and conversion settings. Where any incoming PS files into assigned watched folder invokes PS to PDF conversion in background and automatically gets converted as PDF files into target folder.
- Its a time saver. Set Watch Folder options once and run application in automation mode forever. Very simple to use
- Set folder to watch for PS files
- Set destination folder where output PDF will be generated.
- Set post-processing options to deal with source PS files after successful conversion.
- Start watching to run application in automation mode.
- Option to add PS files from recursive subfolders.
- An advance option to maintain source directory hierarchy at destination with converted PDF files in respective folders. While conversion PS-to-PDF automatically creates intermediate directories of input PS file path in target folder with converted PDFs.
- Many flexible add file options beside direct Add File/Folder buttons. Like Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click & Open With in Finder or Drop files on "PS-to-PDF" application to add files into list for conversion.
- Batch conversion of hundreds of .PS and .EPS files at lightning fast speed.
- Option to convert PostScript files into compressed PDF documents by maintaining output quality.
Note: Adobe and PostScript are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.