PDFGenius is a simple and intuitive tool to manipulate PDF documents. You can perform manipulating operations like Merging multiple PDF files into one, Split large PDF into smaller files, batch Convert PDF files into images and allows you to Insert, Extract, Delete, Rotate and Reorder pages within PDF document. In addition you can Remove links, modify Metadata description, add or remove password Security and add Page Transitions to multiple PDF documents simultaneously. PDFGenius do performs all manipulating operations by preserving document contents (means structure of the file, color profiles, fonts, links, bookmarks) without losing its integrity.
- Simple and straightforward single window user interface with toolbar buttons, menus and right click contextual menus for faster accessibility to makes application easy to use.
- PDF manipulating operations can modifies PDF files indicated by prefix “*” in PDF list.
- Zooming controls for bigger and smaller page view.
- Full Screen support for OS 10.7 and later.
- Very informative follow through alerts on successful operation.
- Combine two or more PDF files into single PDF document.
- Allows to group and merge PDF outlines(Bookmarks).
- Split large PDF document into two or more smaller PDF files. Three divide criteria supported
- Split by number of pages per file.
- Split by file size. Split into maximum 50 MB per file.
- Split by top-level outline.
- Option to preserve bookmarks after split.
Split Labeling Options
- Allow customizing output split file names.
- Add label to before or after original filename and use separator.
- Option to get split file names as outline labels if Split by Outline.
Convert PDF into Images
- Convert PDF documents into each page as image formats like JPG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, BMP and PSD.
- Option to set Color Model. Convert PDF into images using RGB, CMYK and Gray color model.
- Adjust JPEG image compression quality between lossless to least for JPEG and JPEG2000 image format. It allows you to control output image size and viewing quality.
- Choose image resolution in dpi for destination images.
- Reuse selected pages from one PDF document into another PDF document, which allows to create new PDF file from selected PDF pages with all contents from original pages.
- Menu options to directly extract even and odd numbered pages.
- Two extraction options
- Extract each page as separate PDF file.
- Extract pages as single PDF file.
- Insert new pages into existing PDF by inserting images or inserting pages from another PDF file.
- You can simply drag and drop PDF and image files in page browser view to add new pages.
- You can add blank page at selected page.
- Allows to choose insertion location at first page, last page or specific index.
- Allows to delete pages from PDF file.
- Auto detect blank pages from PDF document and delete.
- Menu options to directly delete odd and even numbered of pages.
- Batch add or remove password security.
- Allow to set PDF open Document Password and Permission Password with file restriction controls.
- You can limit access to a PDF by setting passwords and by restricting certain features, such as printing and editing.
- You can define encryption level and key size for document encryption considering compatible PDF reader. RC4-128 bit, AES-128 bit and AES-256 bit encryption level supported.
- You can modify PDF document's Title, Author, Subject and Keywords.
- Batch modification allowed for multiple PDF documents simultaneously.
- You can create an interesting effect that occurs each time a page advances by using page transitions in full screen mode.
- Set Page Transitions using various available effects, directions and speed.
- Set Auto Flip and seconds between automatic page turning.
- You can also set page transitions for a multiple PDF documents simultaneously.
- You can remove links (annotations, internal links, external hyperlinks) from PDF documents or from individual pages.
- You can remove links from multiple PDF documents simultaneously.
- Rotate PDF document's page.
- Shuffle & Reorder pages: Simply drag and move pages around in page browser view to reorder pages in desired sequence.
- Optimize PDF documents for Fast Web View. The fast web view is simply a method of allowing content to be displayed as it is being downloaded from Internet.
- Create PDF document from images and also by capturing screen, window or screen area selection.
- Allows to perform Split, Convert, Delete Blank Page, modifying Security, Metadata, Page Transitions and Remove Link operations on single and multiple files simultaneously.
- Multiple modified PDF documents can be Save As another PDF files at another directory.