PhotoResize Pro is fantastic tool to resize, convert, optimize and rename thousands of images and photos at lightning fast speed. It offers features like image format conversion between JPEG, TIFF, PNG, JP2, RAW image types and many more formats, Lossless optimization for JPEG and PNG types, Resize using flexible editing controls with sharpness and resolution settings, Rename set of images by adding prefix, suffix and number sequence. In addition PhotoResize Pro preserves metadata properties (EXIF, RAW, TIFF, etc.), Creation and Modification date and time. It also maintains file-folder structural hierarchy in target folder. Extensive preset management makes PhotoResize Pro very easy-to-use and faster batch image resizing tool.
- Simple straightforward single window interface to batch resize thousand of images/photos in three easy-to-use steps
- Add or Drop images/folders.
- Choose required options.
- Click Resize/Resize All.
Conversion (A Pro Feature)
- Convert Images into destination type JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, CMYK-TIFF, PSD, BMP, PDF, GIF, ICNS, EXR and TGA.
- JPEG and JPEG2000 image quality control. Set quality from low to lossless. Lower the quality for higher image compression to get smaller file size.
- Batch resize images to make it fit into a particular spot, if you need to save disk space or download an image more quickly.
- Easy resizing methods like Fit to Width, Fit to Height, Fit to Rectangle, Crop to Rectangle, Stretch to fill Rectangle for different resizing requirement.
- Flexible options to enter resize dimension values in Percent, Pixel, Inch, CM, MM and Points.
- Option to retain or set new image resolution.
- Sharpen option to apply sharpness while reducing to overcome fading blurriness and preserve hard edges.
- Option to allow or prevent up-scaling images.
- Default set of common resizing presets.
- You can customize your favorite resizing options and save as new preset for efficient re-usability.
Optimization (A Pro Feature)
- Optimize JPEG and PNG image types without losing its quality and format. Smaller the image file size requires less disk space for storage and faster uploads and downloads.
- You can alter Conversion quality for higher optimization for JPEG images. Keep 100% quality for loss-less JPEG optimization.
- Give new meaningful names to your photos.
- Rename by giving entire new filename or add prefix/suffix to the original filenames.
- Flexible choice allows adding number sequence at start or end of the filename, varying starting digit and number of leading zeros.
- You can set default destination folder to store output images for all export operations.
- Option to maintain exact source folder's storage hierarchy at destination.
- Option to preserves source image metadata attributes like, EXIF, TIFF, GPS, RAW etc.
- Options to keep original file time stamp (Creation and Modification date).
- Options to suppress alert messages.
- Drag & Drop out image files from list onto open folder in Finder to instant processing.
- Supports source image formats like JPG, JPEG2000, PSD, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, ICNS, TGA, EXR, XMB, SGI, PNTG and RAW image types (i.e .raw, .nef, .cr2 etc.) from most of all DSLR cameras and many more.